Could Have Been Worse 4 Could Have Been Worse 4

Awesome work man

This movie was great man. The animation was smooth and i like the cube idea...very original. The story was perfect, hurmorous and action packed. You should keep working in flash and expand your skill to new horizions and incorperate FBF and humans like figures. Im looking forward to see what you have next in store, and I wish you luck on your jounyer with flash

DJRunaway responds:

Wow! Thanks man!

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Nice work man

Very good artwork, and i love the detail and realism put in the plot, even though i dont know if we would win a war agiants China with out alied support. The CNN cuts were a nice touch and the beginning really got the veiwer excited. I wouldnt mind seeing a ground battle with infitry men though, or some blood. The music was alright, i would of choose some different songs for some of the parts though, but you synced it quite nicly. Keep up the work and i want to see more from you soon!!

Send a Prayer Send a Prayer

wow

One of me friend's sister died at school about a week ago. Some heart problem....but ya i didnt know here that well but i was devasted. Anywho nice movie. I loved the animation of the mouths. Not a big fan of latin music or whatever but that was pritty good.

Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC)

Nice

Im a big fan of mario and some of the songs u putin that. Awesome job........but i really think u should make another.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Holy shit!

That is one hell of a flash video. You have some real skill man. I cant wait for the real video. Damn. Incredible.

StarCraft/Linkin Park StarCraft/Linkin Park

Not bad

The reson for my rating is as follows:
The guitar fucking sucked come on you can do better then that.
That what funny when his face turned blue. Nice laugh there.
WTF you cut out 2/3 of the song- not cool man not cool.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

LOloOlOloOLLooLo!!11!11!!!!!!!

Haha that was great. Nice job man. I am forword for the next one. Keep up the good work!

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D