Could Have Been Worse 4 Could Have Been Worse 4

Awesome work man

This movie was great man. The animation was smooth and i like the cube idea...very original. The story was perfect, hurmorous and action packed. You should keep working in flash and expand your skill to new horizions and incorperate FBF and humans like figures. Im looking forward to see what you have next in store, and I wish you luck on your jounyer with flash

DJRunaway responds:

Wow! Thanks man!

Hellraiser Hellraiser

scary....

Thats some pretty fucked up scary shit there dude. I enjoyed how you presented it and the art was nicly done. I couldnt follow the story to well...but thats just me. The voice acting was good along with the charecter models. Keep it up man

kikkimikki responds:

Sure will

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Nice work man

Very good artwork, and i love the detail and realism put in the plot, even though i dont know if we would win a war agiants China with out alied support. The CNN cuts were a nice touch and the beginning really got the veiwer excited. I wouldnt mind seeing a ground battle with infitry men though, or some blood. The music was alright, i would of choose some different songs for some of the parts though, but you synced it quite nicly. Keep up the work and i want to see more from you soon!!

Salad Dance! Salad Dance!

Hahaha great work man

Thats awesome i very fun game i played for almost 45 min....challenging and overall compelling. The art was great, and i love the feel to it. Looking forward to more from you. Oh and i like the music .

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

Good Game

A great game with tons of potential. My only advice it to clean it up a bit. Like make the font more attractive and be able to turn the music off. Overall not bad.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Eh, I don't know how I chose the font, it just popped up. I like it.
And between you and me, the music keeps the game from lagging the framerate.

Star Sparkle Star Sparkle

Stick to music, ok buddy

Nothing goes as low as stealing another person's hard work and slapping ur name on it and submiting it to newgrounds. Fuckers like you can get sued and shit....beleive me i know. U've got LOTS of talent in music and its great but shit like this is fucking retarted. I love ur music...very insperational...so stick with that...K?

The Sicknote The Sicknote

Nice

Thats very good. Its a bit quiet, though. Try to add a compressor or just turn the volume up. Theres little to no static (I cant really tell, when i turn my speakers up it produces static). If you ever decide to put these on an album I'll buy it for sure.

Triskele responds:

Heh, thanks a lot...Yes, my mic records VERY quietly, and when I bring it up there's a lot of static...I tried to make a balance, but it did leave it on the soft side :P

The Galway Races The Galway Races

Great!

Man your music's incredible. My uncle is full Irish and im 1/4 and i have i hard time undstanding him sometimes. Every time i visit him he has music like this playing and i listen to the thing at walmart that has walmart. You guys did a great job 5/5 on all. I just have one question. I'm pretty sure there are to ways to say celtic, like seltic and keltic. And if i remeber right one is the soccer team and anther is the music. If you could clarify on this a bit it would help. Good job on your music and keep it up.

Triskele responds:

Yes, the "correct" way to pronounce it is "keltik," but when sports teams started using the names, they mispronounced...whenever you're referring to a sports team, it's pronounced "seltik"

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it :D

No Inhibitationn No Inhibitationn

awesome man

You have to let me do a remix of this, its incredible! Its got a great catchy tune and is fun and up beat. great work man. Peace!

noxious890 responds:

haha shure thing dude...ill send you the midi file